November 2, 2023
October 12, 2023
Harvard Dashboard Enhances the Understanding of Building Industry Carbon Balance with...
While the climate is changing, the global population is...
How do we protect vulnerable populations from the...
Xiaoshi Wang's first impression of the United States was the...
- Harvard Center for Green Buildings and Cities spotlights sampling of faculty findings during Climate Action Week: https://t.co/omveXkma4P 11:42:23 AM May 22, 2023
- Inside HouseZero™, a team of researchers are conducting a number of experiments related to improved building design… https://t.co/J2aF4d0E1O 11:11:09 AM May 17, 2023
- Introducing...STORIES! Learn more about members of our Harvard Center for Green Buildings and Cities (CGBC) team an… https://t.co/VsO47wxoBa 01:36:30 PM May 05, 2023
- Great to have Prof Hanif Kara at the Center to present "Sustainable Practice Concerns" and share firsthand experien… https://t.co/sm07phWLKV 02:37:28 PM April 28, 2022
- "Buildings are one of the most cost-effective opportunities to abate carbon." Assoc Prof Holly Samuelson gives a ke… https://t.co/pt4zWOlHzR 01:54:21 PM April 27, 2022
- PI Asst Prof Pablo Pérez-Ramos presents research that analyzed agricultural landscapes in arid regions to produce a… https://t.co/jXp9M01Vn6 05:10:03 PM April 20, 2022
- PI Asst Prof Carole Voulgaris shares research on evaluation of existing applications & methods for estimating site-… https://t.co/5lonhVkDVI 04:57:40 PM April 20, 2022