On April 4-5. the Zofnass Program for Sustainable Infrastructure will present a workshop at the Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Harvard Business School, entitled “Infrastructure Resilience II: Advancing Planning and Design Tools.” This workshop will continue our exploration of the intersection of Envision®, resilience, and infrastructure finance.
Day 1 at GSD (Gund Hall Room 112):
– Session 1: The Use of Envision® in Infrastructure Projects (Part I)
– Session 2: The Use of Envision® in Infrastructure Projects (Part II)
Day 2 at HBS (Cumnock Hall Room 102):
– Session 3: Application and Next Steps of the Zofnass Economic Process Tool
– HBS Case Study Session: Financing Resilience: Property & Casualty Insurance by J. Macomber
– Lunch Session: Tools Advancing Resilience
– Session 4: Climate Impact Adaptation Assessments and Planning
Read more here.